Biffy Finally Gets a Build Thread!

i think someone needs to throw about 20 longspine urchins in your tank so you can just go about your marry way and they will take care of the coralline

Now that I have picked my mouth off the floor.

I felt nothing is right with my tank.Thank you Biff for making me feel better about my system.

Now come on biff, why would you stand behind the tank and take a pic of the back? JK, i just didnt know how else to justify your tank. I think i will have a nightmare tonight.

Biff its kind the same thing as going to the mirage and seeing that the tank is behind a big curtain stating its "under maintainence". Its just not right and you know your bumming everyone out.

I hope that hits a little close to home on letting you know our feelings

ay mi madre...looks whos giving the forum some advice...lol..you could be charge with attepting to murder your marine inhabittants..

holy crap i went and cleaned mine again after i saw that, your gonna need a jack hammer to get all that off cause your gonna get carpal tunnel syndrome after all that scraping.

Good Lord!!! and here i am sitting in front of my tank, waiting to see a spec of the purple stuff.....Biff scape some off and send it to me...i could use it to seed my tank..lol

Back