bigger fish for 90 gallon reef tank

Well you see my tank is only 90 gallons. So I don't really want to waste space on like 5 of the same type of fish. I was thinking like maybe 2 or possibly 3 bigger fish (the ones that can grow to around 8"-9" or so, right now I have a yellow tang and foxface as my "big" fish) and like 2 or 3 medium fish (like maybe around 4"-5" I've been thinking heavily on flame angels but I'm scared that they won't be reef safe) and maybe 5 or 6 smaller fish (as in 3 inches or less, ex. clown fish, gobies, etc.)

I love Foxfaces. It was the second fish in my tank and it was awesome. It did however eat my corals (specifically Zoas). This one was a One Spot, but because he was so early introduced to the tank, I was only feeding the clowns and him, so he only got pellets and flakes. He later then began grazing on Zoas, and eventually ate all the Zoas on a rock a little smaller than my head. We took him back, but two months later we learned that Foxfaces need a lot of protein in their diet, and not just cheap pellets and algae. You already probably feed frozen food (preferably Mysis) so I wouldn't worry about. Like I said before I love Foxfaces so two days ago I got a Magnificent Foxface. If you feed them a good diet they'll be an awesome fish. They are pigs, so getting one to eat shouldn't be an issue.

Back