Bought 50 lbs of rock

Im not totally sure, but I think reef rocks was the company someone on here had quite a bit of trouble with. Try doing a search on reef rocks in the new to reefing section and see if anything comes up.

I got my rock and sand both from reefrocks and had no issues with the product. PITA with shipping though, I had to email and call a few times because my order was not showing up. Owner blamed it on having new warehouse employees who were screwing things up, but who knows. After a month I got my order. Really nice sand I thought, although I wasn't sure if it was live or not. It came shipped not wet in liquid, but damp. When I got my rock they had some deal where you got free sand. I gave it a good rinse before I put it in tank.

Really nice sand I thought, although I wasn't sure if it was live or not. It came shipped not wet in liquid, but damp. When I got my rock they had some deal where you got free sand. I gave it a good rinse before I put it in tank.

If it was live, you aren't supposed to rinse it. If it was dry sand, then rinsing helps to cut down on the dustiness.

Back