Brandon's 55

How long did it take you to set all of that up?
I'm not gonna lie and say it was easy and it only took a few hours..:mrgreen:

I started the break down of the original setup around noon. Headed to Lowe's after that for the glass and plumbing. Long story short, I didn't get done till 3:30 the next morning. :goodnight

I took my time and made sure I did things right, it was worth it IMO.

The only reason why it turned out to look good is because of you all. I asked questions you gave answers and I listened. I got lucky it's working..:bounce:

Looks nice! That overflow, was it DIY? And if so does it regain suction in the event of a powerloss?
Nope it's a Eshopps overflow. Pretty easy to get fine tuned and it's suppose to NOT lose suction in the event of a power loss. It's simple to prime though, just an air hose in the u tube a little suction and done! :mrgreen:

It's an alert to your ammonia reading. It's been as accurate as my reagents so far. Just redundancy for me, I tend to need it..:mrgreen:

You can get pH alert badges too. Keep in mind, they need to be replaced every couple months. I'm just waiting for them to come out with a nitrate one! So far, they haven't :(

Tank has finally cycled!!:bounce:

The plans

CUC
Kole Yellow eye tank
A clown but not sure which one yet

and that's about it for now. Pics to come.

If my clowns would ever start laying eggs again, I'd offer you some homegrown tomato clowns :( Dammit, start mating again stupid clowns!

I've been following your thread on the tomato clowns. Keep me posted I won't be buying any fish for a while.

Did you try some moon lighting and some romantic music?:heartpump

Ugh I've tried it all. Barry White. Chocolate covered strawberries. Champagne. Enya (in case the Barry White didn't fly). I even bought them matching his and her gift baskets from Fascinations Adult Super Store. No dice :(

They must be on a "cool off" period or something.

Back