Calcium Q

Have fun. You can also try joining a club and people there will sell corals that you might not see in your LFS and for a good price, then after you get them growing you can frag them and do trades.

New pics in my gallery of my 2 new coral frags. Leather and a frogspawn. The frog is opening up nicely. I can't figure out for the LIFE of me how to post pictures in a thread. I hold 2 degrees and can't figure out how to post a pic.....so sad..... keeps telling me "invalid file" when I try to upload the URL from the gallery.

If you have posted to the gallery, then all you need do is to go to the gallery, click on the pic. go down below it and copy the BB code line. go to your thread and once you have located the cursor where you want the pict. to back up to edit and click on past. the pic link will appear, then save your post and the pic will be there. but you must up load to the photo gallery 1st. I use JPG format for mine. if the size is too big it will not load either. I use a 3.1 meg pixel and reduce it to 25% both ways with windows then up load it. it will be apprx 30kb to 60kb is size and will post nicely. hope this helps. if you need more help pm me and ill walk you through the process.

Even the bb file tells me it's invalid....:frustrat:

DSC00650.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
The whole code wont fit inside the box,you have to backspace it some to see the rest of the code.
I have to write em down on a piece of paper and then type em into the post,me and computes dont exactly get along.

You are doing something wrong. lets connect and ill walk you through the procedure. I posted a pic of your tank for you. pics are good so must be something your are or arenot doing.

Yes, I do drip. I use the same tube for drip and to drain for water changes. It's not the fastest in the world for water changes, but it works. I just don't feel like having a bunch of tubing around.

Next time you at Lowes or home depote,pick up about 3 1/2 to 4 feet of 5/8 clear hose.Its just long enough to use as a siphon but still short enough to store in your water change bucket.
Makes water changes a little less time consuming.

Back