CaliberGSD's Drilled 29g BioCube

CaliberGSD

Reefing newb
It's going to take me a bit to get all my pics up as I am in the middle of transferring everything back into the tank and letting it settle in. but I thought I would fist start with a vid I made since I couldn't find any info on drilling a 29gal biocube tank and if it was possible.. Yes there are some other people that have done this but I like to see videos on things before I do it to see whats all involved... This was my first time drilling glass and to my surprise it was very easy... almost too easy.... I got my kit from Glass-Holes.com dope aquarium stuff .... below is a vid of me drilling the overflow and return holes... more info/pics to come of my tank.. .thanks....
(would have uploaded in 1080p but I kept having problems trying to upload to youtube)

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MiULCECRU10"]Drilling of the 29gal BioCube - YouTube[/ame]

IMG_0769.jpg

IMG_0762.jpg

IMG_0740.jpg

IMG_0738.jpg

IMG_0731.jpg

IMG_0724.jpg

IMG_0714.jpg

IMG_0713.jpg

IMG_0671.jpg

IMG_0666.jpg

IMG_0781.jpg

IMG_0780.jpg

IMG_0778.jpg

IMG_0775.jpg

IMG_0774.jpg

Nice aquascaping, but I agree your clown looks pretty sick. Is the damsel preventing him from getting enough food and just bothering him in general?

nah no ick... just bad pics ... hard to take a pic of fish... He is actually a big PIG! I have had him for a long while and him and the others don't fight push or anything. But thanks for the welcomes :bounce:

He is definitely skinny, you can see his little bone in those first few pictures, which means he hasnt had enough to eat or enough quality food in a long time. What are you feeding him? and how much?

Welcome to the site!

LF, are you talking about the fish's lateral line? Some fish just have a more pronounced line. Both my FF and tang have always had a very pronounced line even though they always been fat and healthy. I was concerned about it originally too.

their faces look sunk in to me, as long as hes eating though im sure theyre fine. i would feed them a healthy diet of mysis...that will ensure theyre eatting properly

Welcome to the site!

LF, are you talking about the fish's lateral line? Some fish just have a more pronounced line. Both my FF and tang have always had a very pronounced line even though they always been fat and healthy. I was concerned about it originally too.

Its not just the lateral line, its how pinched his back looks, especially when compared to the damsel.

lol ok ok enough with the Clown Fish your hurting his feelings.... lol TRUST ME ITS A BAD PIC HE IS NOT SKINNY AS LOOKING IN THE PIC!! HE IS IN GOOD SHAPE! HAVE HAD HIM FOR A LONG TIME AND IS HAPPY AS CAN BE! :)

Back