Canon 100mm Macro L-Series Lens

thanks dana yea this month i think u got me :P, i took that dendro pic with my reg lens nothing yet with my new lens. ur chalice is amazing the colors are so vibrant, what program do u use to clean up ur pics?
i kinda blew money i shouldnt of, but i hear any lens can become a beast with just some extensions. turns macro lenses from 1:1 to 2:1 if u add enough extensions i think 2 or 3 extensions and u will have amazing pics. extensions cost like 40-50 bucks

Last edited:
thanks dana yea this month i think u got me :P, i took that dendro pic with my reg lens nothing yet with my new lens. ur chalice is amazing the colors are so vibrant, what program do u use to clean up ur pics?
i kinda blew money i shouldnt of, but i hear any lens can become a beast with just some extensions. turns macro lenses from 1:1 to 2:1 if u add enough extensions i think 2 or 3 extensions and u will have amazing pics. extensions cost like 40-50 bucks

My "good" pix are takin with Nikon d5000 18-55. Cleaned not shopped with adobe elements 10. I try to get the picture as how I see it in real life. That potm pic was takin with only two bulbs on, blue and purple ATI.....jus before ni ni. Sometimes I get my best pics then. Guess I do have the led strip too...your lens is to die for use it!

My "good" pix are takin with Nikon d5000 18-55. Cleaned not shopped with adobe elements 10. I try to get the picture as how I see it in real life. That potm pic was takin with only two bulbs on, blue and purple ATI.....jus before ni ni. Sometimes I get my best pics then. Guess I do have the led strip too...your lens is to die for use it!

have u tried extension tubes they work wonders for increasing macro capabilities.

have u tried extension tubes they work wonders for increasing macro capabilities.

No....ive seen them when lookin at lenses but never looked into them.I was going to buy one with tax returns but im going LED instead. LIke i said poor mans budget. If you know something i dont LMK.......I want to see macro so bad i bought a Portal

it's kinda rough with the bio cube since it has curved glass my new tank comes Friday straphire some real clear stuff so it's suppose to be, I'll test out fish shots then :). what's ur tank set up do u have a build thread? what LEDs r u gunna buy?

I dont have a real job...this to me is going all in on a hand of texas hold em...well its a job but it only pays my bills.Im not Dennis. Its weird how FEW vid there r on youtube,

kk got ya, yea I went all in on the radions they better look awesome I'm yet to see them n action... I bought them blind ima blame d2 if they look terrible

7831dec7.jpg

Got the cash, need to deposit it and I talked to aquacave. I can pick up locally. I'm thinking I'll buy the 5th and pick up the 7th which is my next day off. I still need one more mp10 and a stand. I'm pooor as hell so doing this is like well a poor man (min wage) trying to have a Bentley.:frustrat:

Back