Can't Superglue coral!

TropicalRespect

Dont Worry
I keep on trying to superglue my coral to the rock, but after a day it falls off!
Im using Cyanoacrylate superglue gel.
What could be the problem?

You have to use a lot of glue. If at least 3 of your fingers arent stuck together, you didnt use enough. The gel works better than the liquid stuff.

I started out with one small Kenya tree and now I have three. One big one and two med sized ones. You will find out that they love to drop branches to make baby KEnya trees. I just take the droppings and stick them in the gravel for a week and after a week or so they have attached themselves to the gravel pieces and you can glue the gravel to the rock. Super easy.

I just started my tank about three months ago. I have one section dedicated to Kenya trees but after of fills up. Which will be soon, I'm bringing the babies into my lfs

I just started my tank about three months ago. I have one section dedicated to Kenya trees but after of fills up. Which will be soon, I'm bringing the babies into my lfs

The problem is, once they are stuck to the rocks, you can't bring them to the LFS. If you cut them off, they will regrow from what is leftover on the stump. If you try to scrape off whatever is on the rock, even if you can't see anything left, it will regrow from that spot. Once you have them, you can't get rid of them!

Back