Champion Lighting

Discussion in 'Vendor Evaluations' started by bkv1997, Jul 26, 2005.

1. bkv1997

bkv1997

I ordered my Metal Halides from them and wanted 14k bulbs versus the 10k or 20k the lamps came with and they had no problem swithcing them out for me for free.

Ordered numerous bulbs from them over the years. Great company.

http://www.championlighting.com/home.php

bkv1997, Jul 26, 2005
    1. Advertisements

2. bkv1997

Bifferwine I am a girl

I just ordered a new light kit, (T5s, actinics, and moonlights), from them, it got here this afternoon, I opened the box, and GLASS EVERYWHERE, all over the floor. I had to kick the dog and cats out of the room, the bulbs were not packaged in ANYTHING, no boxes, no plastic, no styrofoam, no padding, nothing. Just a bunch of loose bulbs rattling around in the box, banging up against the ballast. They were completely shattered and now there's powder and glass all over the place. Needless to say, I'm a little upset about the carelessness in packaging, and I'm mad because these lights aren't cheap... I'll have to call Champion Lighting tomorrow because they're closed now. I'm extra mad because it took them a REALLY long time to process my order and send it to me in the first place. I'll update you on what happens.

Bifferwine, Aug 17, 2006
    1. Advertisements

3. bkv1997

bkv1997

Asked to speak to Gary when you call tomorrow.

I promise he will help you out and make it better for you... Absolutely amazing guy. My first order was also damaged from them, but his handling it and amazing customer service over the last two years has made him and championlighting my first contact for all my aquarium needs.

Brandon

bkv1997, Aug 17, 2006
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question