chat room population?

bjohanson1234

Just wondering if there is some sort of option that would show how many people are in the chat room? That way when you log on, you can see if anyone is in there. Like maybe a number in parenthasis (you know i cant spell these things ( )).

Not sure if it is even possible but I would think more people would use the chat room if they knew people were in it.

Brian

well if you went in there right now, it would be ONE cuz I'm in there and Ted was in there a bit ago but I was changing loads of laundry and missed him:grumble:

lets make a ballit for if you vote for brians idea of the number next to the chat sign say +1 i say +1. yote hear our plee

Unfortunately I couldn't find a way to do this on the new site, as the code for the chat room changed when I upgraded. :( I've still got this on a "to do" list, so I can re-visit it at some point and see if I can find a way to code it :)

Unfortunately I couldn't find a way to do this on the new site, as the code for the chat room changed when I upgraded. :( I've still got this on a "to do" list, so I can re-visit it at some point and see if I can find a way to code it :)
long live the administrator:bounce:

Back