Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Friday

Votes: 3 7.5%
  • Saturday

Votes: 6 15.0%
  • Sunday

Votes: 12 30.0%

• Total voters
did anyone else or is it just me notice that wednesday is ITALICIZED and misspelled
not trying to diss just a observation

subliminal messages? they Speak to me

Fantastic, it was a test and you are the only one to step forward. You should be proud of your self for paying attention. The others are probably just being kind but, the misspell was really deliberate. just wanted to see what would happen. You are now entitled to one free moderation from me. so cash it in any time. congratulations. oh, and by the way we still need another 11 voters. on the time I could do 6pm pacific and as we are off daylight savings now that would be 9pm eastern. in order for me to do 6pm through we must have participation, even if it is just a drop by to say hello and spend 5 minutes or so.

Last edited:
did anyone else or is it just me notice that wednesday is ITALICIZED and misspelled
not trying to diss just a observation

subliminal messages? they Speak to me

It's italicized because that's the choice you voted for. In polls, whatever you choose will remain italicized to forever remind you of how you attempted to shape all of our destinies.

Only able to hit the chat line hours on Thursday and Friday evenings. Got to pay the bills and still go to school. The evenings change nearly every semester though. Otherwise I can not get to the computer till after 11:00 pm, Alaska time zone.

That's deep Biffer, "how you attempted to shape all our destinies."

Last edited:
Ok All We Need 8 More Votes In The Poll. Lets Get Ur Done. I Will Be In Chat This Sat. At 9 Pm Eastern Time For A Bit. Come Visit And Chat About Your New Stuff. See Ya There, And Encourage All To Vote That You Know.

Ok so the vote is in and sunday has it. so now lets vote for a time. see the new poll. make sure you remember daylight savings time on the west coast.

In case the word has not gotten out. I will be available to host a chat session on sundays 9pm to 10Pm EST. since there has been some lack of interest due to various reasons, if you would like to chat with me please send me a pm, otherwise, I may or may not be available. This will preclude me sitting infront of a dead computer and alow me to do other things. If I am on line pm me if you want to chat after 9 pm. thanks for your cooperation.

i too would love a regular chat time but i work a crazy schedule and never know if i'd be able to join in, espcially with summer setting in. Thanks for the efforts jhnrb

I am changing out and upgrading a pump this evening and since no one was in the chat room I did not stay long. I will check back when im done later. if you want to chat with me drop me a pm. I will check back around 10 to 10:30 pm est. if not, have a great week and maybe ill see ya next week.

Back