chattanooga frag swap

ok i was just joking around before, but did someone really just post asking us to make sure the frag swap didn't interfere with a yard sale?

Ugghhh I give up.

I'm going to ask that the swap be the first or second weekend of the month because my boys play football and that usually starts on the third saturday.

Im going to say do it to what fits yall if I cant make it I cant make it but Im not going to request any of you to work around my schedule.

Well thanks for being so easy going Chris!! Or do you just realize the club doesn't care about anyones personal schedule!!! HaHa!!

The yard sale thing harry was talking about is that 5-7 mile long "yard sale" they have going up I-24( i think it's I-24 ). It does draw a lot of people and it lasts over 1-2 weekends. There are tons of people who spends days out there every year. So if we have the swap on one of those weekends there may be some people who might not come. I don't care either way, just explaining harry's request from over in the public forum.

However it could draw more ppl to the swap just a thought. And no Im just to the point where if I have to work or decide to do something Im not going to request that everyone change there schedules to better benefit mine. :D

And as far as that yard sale,Its up 127 all the way to kentucky.If the swaps that weekend,then I got a good excuse not to get into that mess.But what ever the powers that be decide on is fine with me.

OK... in order to eliminate discord, I offer this. It is a draft and changes can be made, but I thought I would get a head start on getting something accomplished. My damsel has however requested royalties for use of his head & butt.
I mentioned in the public forum thread on this I can also provide the PA / music / MC again this year as long as I know far enough in advance to block the date on the band's calendar. I can probably get the signs done again as well. I can also add sponsor logos and such to the poster below is well. There's room for it and I have it saved in an open psd on the computer. Let me know what you guys think.

poster.jpg

Last edited:
One other thing... I've noticed that the website hasn't changed any. Last I heard someone was working on this. I have some ideas if you guys would like to look. I'd be happy to help... kind of make up for my lousy attendance record.

looks great man, keep the ideas coming! Im hoping we wont have to use the whole "aquire" statement this year it will be "sell"!!!

I like the rainbow lettering I think that will def bring the right group of people...

;)

PS; don't missunderstand I appreciate your effort I am unfortunately very sarcastic.

PSS: which band u got a website?

/d

Back