check itt (dieing srooms and lil white bugs haha)

godeeporgohome123

Reefing newb
Okay so my buddy has a 12 gal. nano cube at his work.. hes been having some problems with his tank and i have no idea why.. he says its all testing fine even the amount of salt in the water...he has some variety in there but mostly shrimps and softies.. he changes 2 gallons once a week so his waters clean. he had thease mushrooms, red shrooms i believe anyways they all died which sucks but i have the same mushrooms from the same tank in the same shop and mine are GORGEOUS! they have grown since why is it that hes having a hard time ? Also when i looked in his tank i saw little bug like looking things all over like lice in hair or a bunch of ants i mean they were tiny but they were crawing all over the inside of the glass ... he said someone told him thats okay.. i just find that hard to belive

Corals can get diseases that will them.Sometimes it takes all the corals in the tank,other times just certian ones.It happens.

Your friends also right about the bugs.They will actually help to keep the tank clean and are a natural fish food.

Suggest you look at the bugs with a BIG magnifying glass and determine if they are copepods. They probably are.

Back