Check out this nano tank

Pretty sweet. I don't like the shape of the black backing or the in-your-face aqua medic logo on the front of it but it's a nice looking setup for sure.

I like the taller black back. It hides the equipment chamber behind it.
The logo is can probably be removed or its easy enough to cover in black vinyl or with a sticker of your choice. I agree, wish it wasn't there... but it wouldn't be a deal breaker for me.

also for that price id like to see a better looking light setup, but i like the layout of everything in it

I like it but the price.What is that symbol,euros or something else.If it is euros then 340 translate into what $500 US?

I eventually want one of these zero edge tanks they have one at my local store with a kick ass LED light over it the corals look amazing. This is from the zeroedge website

5432606252_6b0a33c3af.jpg

I still want to know how you clean the glass and do you have to clean both sides? :D

And my dogs would just lick it all day. I'd come home to dehydrated dogs (saltwater) and no water in my tank. :lol:

Last edited:
I still want to know how you clean the glass and do you have to clean both sides? :D

And my dogs would just lick it all day. I'd come home to dehydrated dogs (saltwater) and no water in my tank. :lol:

Yes you do have to clean both sides. But the outside side is extremely easy. You just have to wipe it off once a week. No scrubbing.

It is true that there are some types of fish you can't really keep (especially gobies) but I really love Tangs and they are absoultely no problem. Besides sometimes the cats need a snack or two. :lol:

id think wrass's would be a pain i dont know how many times ive pulled my cleaner wrass out of the overflow, good thing i got a screen!

Back