chichimom79's 60 gallon cube

Discussion in 'Tank Showcase Comments' started by chichimom79, Mar 12, 2012.

1. chichimom79

chichimom79 reef junkie

Update after six years! The tank has been moved once and neglected a lot. I am renewing my passion for the hobby and fixing my tank issues. My alkalinity had dropped to below 6 before I noticed I needed to pay attention again, start doing more water changes and start loving my tank again. I still have one of my maroon clowns, the bigger of the two died a year or so ago. Other than him, the tank is completely different. This is the best my rockscape has ever looked IMO but I have some colonial hydroids so I may have to remove at least one of the rocks that has the most of the little buggers on it. Since correcting my parameters I have added a torch, a plate coral baby with two mouths, some xenia, some orange zoas, a favites (I think??), and a superman monti(that looks very brown right now). I've had the frogspawn , cup coral, and candy cane coral for several years. They survived the neglect thankfully. IMG_1885.JPG IMG_1886.JPG IMG_1910.JPG

chichimom79, Jan 5, 2020
    Aquarian, motorcyclereefer and Ian like this.
    1. Advertisements

2. chichimom79

fastrd400 It wasn't me! Moderator

Nice to see you back again

fastrd400, Feb 28, 2020
    chichimom79 likes this.
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question