Ching Ching

jr7168

Artic Reefer!
:helm2::bowdown::question::Cheers:Wow, so went and looked at the 270 gal tank and wow i now know what 20 grand worth of fish awesomeness looks like. I made out like a bandit i think here is what i got

2 - Frogspawn (green w/ purple tip) both are about softball size

1- Pack of green zoa's about 100+ heads on it (on a rock covering about 10" of space)

2- Plugs with zoas on it with about 15-20 heads (both overflowing a plug)

1- Superman mushroom things (really awesome)

1- 4" powder brown tang (absolutely beautiful) (almost 3 yrs old been treated for copper, disease, and other stuf)

1- Cardinal fish (like maybe 2.5" tall and healthy)

1- Angelfish (i cant remember type for life of me but he has a yelllow line along top of him and tail area has lightish blue appearance"

All for 150.00:^::bounce::sfish:

Awesome find!

worthless.gif

yes i went looked and bought them today. i will come over sunday and pick everything up YAY... u will get pics trust me. on sunday!

Very nice pick ups! But I am very curious as to what size tank you will be putting them in because neither of those fish will be happy in a 84. And that will very likely lead the power browns death, they are such sensitive fish.

i only opted to get him because he was raised in this exact tank and he was temporarily housed into another. i hope he works out the guy i bought it from says he was in the tank for 2 yrs. i hope such does not happen

The Spotbreast is reef safe.They feed on plankton in the wild and wont touch corals.
So you shouldn't have any problems with it.

im so excited its tomorrow morning at 10am :) yay and i also today picked up a nice green torch coral i put pics up and i got a skunk shrimp i am gonna let the kids name him. And my Reef Octopus BH-1000 is sitting in my house ... all and all a great great weekend

I am glad to hear you got a good amount of stuff at a good price from that guy! I am looking forward to seeing pictures soon. Were you able to grab any chalices from him?

i did not get any chalices from him i ended up over spending haha imagine that right! i got a lighting fixture some rocks, heaters, refractometer, a sump system, and all kinds of little stuff. ughhhh.. but i dont know if my tank is ready for chalices the cheapest one was like 60 bucks

i spent 350 btw for all of it

New 55 LED lighting system
photo57.jpg

Frogspawn tree and Zoanthids
photo56.jpg

Zoanthids and Superman's
photo53.jpg

More Zoanthids
photo52.jpg

Frogspawn tree #2
photo51.jpg

Torch Green Coral w/ purple tips