CHRISTmas gifts?

Ironman said:
cool stuff gwenolyn, sounds like the roombas were more for you!:mrgreen:

It's kinda funny with the Roombas. Matt has a strange fascination with vacuum cleaners. He never wants to use them, but he is always interested in buying them and loves looking at all the different models when we are out shopping and I always have to talk him out of buying a new one. "Babe, the one we have works just fine!" Strange, i know!!! So before I allowed him to get the Roomba, I looked up all the reviews and got the full story about them. So we bought 4 at the same time. Sent 3 to NY for his family and one for us. I had told my mom that's what he wanted and little did I know that she got him one too. And he was thrilled to get TWO Roombas. Matt named his new toys Rocky and Rambo. So Matt hits the button and watches the Roombas clean up, and I come home to a clean house- it worked out great!!

Consider yourself lucky, I have always had a fascination with vaccums to, but usually dont let my wife know or she may make me use one :mrgreen:

Ironman said:
Consider yourself lucky, I have always had a fascination with vaccums to, but usually dont let my wife know or she may make me use one :mrgreen:

I was wondering why you brought that shop vac to my house when we were away... it was also one with the smaller diameter hose....

"things that make you go hummmm"

Wow im not feeling any hidden meanings here! Apparently both brandon and gwenolyn know something I dont about the mutli purpose uses of a vaccum cleaner? Would either of you like to explain what your refering to? :mrgreen:

Back