Clean up crew?

siejack8484

Reefing newb
What would be a good clean up crew for a 75g tank? N has any1 tried liveaquaria cuz I was thinkin of ordering a clean up crew from there cuz they seem to be the cheapest place n get the most?

Another vote for reefcleaners.org!
John will hook you up good! Even without the discount his prices are pretty much unbeatable and he has some of the best customer service in the biz.

Yea John is absolutely terrific. And honestly his pricing is much better than Live Aquaria. I know I got my entire CUC for about $30 (28 gal tank). Much better than the $100+ it was going to be on LA.

use reefcleaners.org

John has "quick crew" packages that you can choose from based on your tank size and what you want. And he is VERY responsive if there should be an issue.

Highly reccomended

use reefcleaners.org

John has "quick crew" packages that you can choose from based on your tank size and what you want. And he is VERY responsive if there should be an issue.

Highly reccomended

i filled out one of them forms im waiting to get an email back and it looks like im most likely getting a package from there. thanks for letting me kno

1++ Reefcleaners.org I received an order yesterday from them (snails) and it was in great shape, John is great with info. and email to make sure you get what you need. Good package pricing too!

Liveaquaria is a good site to get live stock from. But, you should look at ReefCleaners.org | Clean Up Crews and Macro Algae - Home I think they're one of the best places to order a clean up crew from. They give a discount to members of this forum too. If you go to their webpage you can enter all of your tanks information and they will custom make a crew just for your tank.

Awesome site! I will def use them once i get my tank going of course after its cycled :D

Back