Clean up crew?

cms722

Reefing newb
So my tank is cycled and running. Has been for a lil over 2 months now. I'm just wondering what kind of CUC I should have/start out with for a 55gal tank. Any suggestions? I eventually want to have corals so I don't know if that would influence the types I can get.

diversity I think is best for a cleanup crew..
here is a great place to buy cuc from
ReefCleaners.org | Clean Up Crews and Macro Algae - Home
they are great to deal with and wont steer you in the wrong direction..

I saw that site, I also found this one. Is it any good? Just trying to see what kind of options I've got. Any suggestions in particular? It would be nice to get everyone's opinions on the different types. I like hearing personal preferences and why as well as reading about things. Helps me make a better decision. Thanks guys.

I've never heard of reefscavengers but, reefcleaners is a sponsor here and you get a 10% discount there for being a member here. Also, if you call John there and tell him what you want he'll create a custom CuC for you and your tank.

Oh, I didn't know about the discount. He'll customize it even if some of the things I want aren't on the list of the CuC options? Cuz I was looking on there and there are only certain inverts you can choose to create your own CuC package.

Call or email them they will work with you I am sure. I hate paying shipping so I never order online. If you have a good LFS I would just go there.

I like my snails the mexican turbos are the best ones I have.

I started with 4 hermits and I am down to 2 I doubt i will get more I think they are worthless LOL

Back