Clown Trigger

joesch_1999

Reefing newb
I have heard that you can file a clown triggers teeth down when he is younger then as he gets older hewill get along better with the other fish as long as you don't feed him live food, any truth to this? I love trigger fish and plan to put a clown trigger with a huma and a niger a maroon clown and a spiny puffer in my 200 gallon tank

Do you see any problems with the fish i plan to put together long as they are all around the same size and i put the clown trigger in last

Last edited:
I've never heard of that,but i have heard of letting them munch on snail and hermit shells..This is what i do,i have a humu and clown together and toss in a couple hermits every few days for snack time..

Well,it is part of there natural diet,so i say why not,plus they're cheap,and it will keep their teeth dull:D......plus its kinda neat to watch them blow them off the rocks and flip em over to get at them..

I have heard that you can file a clown triggers teeth down

Whoever told you this stay away from any of there advice about fish or child reering.

If you ever try this...Please set up a video camera, send the tape to me so I can cash in on the $10,000 Funniest Home Videos.

If you ever try this...Please set up a video camera, send the tape to me so I can cash in on the $10,000 Funniest Home Videos.

Ok lol wont do it too funny

Back