Club Forum and Icon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris

Reefing newb
The club has a new forum that is private to members only, the forum is for sharing information between club members. All club members also have a cool little Icon next to their username to show that they are in the Chattanooga Reefers club. You need to be an active member in the club to gain access. Please make sure your dues are caught up.

Thanks! :Cheers:

my dues are paid and I cant post? Someone doesnt like me. Im the president for goodness sake and I cant even post!! Just giving you a hard time chris. I really appreciate you spending your valuable time making us this extra forum. It will make things much better!

Please be patient with the new features... Chris is the only one that can add or change this.

So please be patient and let me or chris know if you cannot access this.

Brandon

I'm sure Chris is still getting things set up - It seems Brandon is the only one that has been able to post. Things should be up and running soon.

Thanks again Chris, for all your work on the site.

BTW if it takes us a couple days to get it worked out there is nothing earth shattering there, so please don't feel like you are being left out. I just moved the thread with the club balance to that area and there is a list of our current benefits and sponsors, which we are all already aware of.

Brandon

why does the vice president have access to the site but not the president, Sounds like brandon is pulling some vudu crap!!:mrgreen: JK
Ya lets not rush chris, im just glad its here!

Thanks for taking care of that so quickly Chris. If only we could get our club officers to act that quickly...Maybe we should have elected you President!!!

Im going to bed! And we need to stop ruining everyone elses threads. hey maybe we can have chris make us our own forum where we can not affend anyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back