Conclusion after watching reef videos...

My ferrets were all manipulative little things ;) Quite intelligent. They learned quickly to pretend to poop in their litterbox before I would open the cage (many times did they fool me that they pooped so I would let them out to play, only to see them backing into a corner LOL

But anyway, you notice, Homer, how many times the word "instinct" comes up in this thread. Again, swimming horizontally is their nature.

Even the tank-bred seahorses need certain sized tanks. They knew nothing but the tank, yet they get sick if you put them in the wrong tank size. They have requirements that you can not unteach.

+ to all....this forum is full of alot of seasoned hobbyist who are here to help. theres alot of bad information on the internet. all were trying to do is give u good advice, if u dont wanna take it its up to u. everyone kinda has there own way of doing things, every different forum u go on kinda has different philosophys but i highly doubt anyone in there right mind who has a good amount of experience in the hobby who would agree with you.

Big of you to admit ;) But it's good to debate on stuff like this because like you said, things change over time. But based off lots of the experience on here, most of us are more prone to disagree with your theories.

Sorry if we came off a little rude but it helps get the point across, because in the end it’s really the fish that could suffer

Back