Coral Deal???

fastrd400

It wasn't me!
So I stumbled upon a guy selling off his live stock and equipment. I originally went over to possibly pick up a sand sifting starfish, and some geen polyps. I thought all day "I'll only spend maybe 40 or 60 bucks with this guy.

The end of the day, I load my wife and 2 year old son up and head over. I looked at his stuff and decided upon what I had gone to see, the starfish and the polyps. I wife steps in (damn Latin blood in her) and asks for a green brain coral (about the size of a babseball), 1 Coral Babned Shrimp, and another rock with about 20 mushrooms of various color with s few Kenya tree attached as well. So.........shrimp, starfish, polyps (on a rock about 1lbs), mushrooms (on rock about 1lba), and brain coral.

Grand total 110.00 What do you guys think?

Well I just walked by and saw something dart into my mushrroms. I moved the rock and out shot a 3 stripe damsel hitchhiker. Maybe I'll feed him to the shrimp, lol.

You'll have fun with those kenya weeds,,oops I ment trees,Kenya trees:D
Sounds like a hell of a deal to me,and pics please:D

yes, the Kenya's will be fun.....My Coral Beauty keeps nipping at them. I wish he would develop a taste for them. Then I would start trading him off to other reefers who want to get rid of...I mean who wants to control their Kenya's.

Gonna have to wait on the pics, tried uploading them but got an error messege that reads Your submission could not be processed because a security token was missing. However I bought 8 or 9 more frags today that I will add to the pics when I can get them up.

IMG_1623.jpg

IMG_1627.jpg

IMG_1628.jpg

Just gotta get everything where I want them now and leave them alone. The brain needs to get moved down to the sand. Tell you what Biff, when it matures and starts splitting off I'll send you one.

Back