Coral for sale!

carpediem420

Reefing newb
Neon green Galaxea (size of a baseball) for sale 49 dollars. I can frag the frogspawn $20 a head. It is purple tips with green. Also the candy is 29 heads,its purple with bluish grey stripes. i want $35 for it. The leather coral is about 6 to 7 inches tall, i want $30 for it.
Thanks and maybe if you buy alot i can cut a deal. I will have some pictures up soon.

here are the pictures

IMG_0998.JPG

IMG_0999.JPG

IMG_0997.JPG

IMG_0996.JPG

I uploaded images to the gallery. Still trying to figure out how to attach them. I can e-mail them. I have a ton of leathers and polyps in large sizes. Three or four of the neon green Palua Trees rock with three stocks, two stocks and one stalk from 4 to 8" tall. I have a 10-12" colt an rock. A large Rasta with two stalks that is 8-10" each. An additional big Rasta on a large rock with zoas too that is 12". Yellow Star polyps on a 3 X 4" rock covered. I have a single 4" rock with three Rhodactis (sp) One is 6" dia the other two are 1-2" Mostly because they don't see As much light. I have a great combo rock of three different zoas. With wild blue motled, and two green to red poyps. I have not tried to move it to see how many polyps are on the rock I could take out. You know the drill, lots of stuff that you would trade if you could get something cool to replace it. More lps and sps that is just getting started but my 180 is full and I need to rotate the stalk.

What do you want for the sun coral in your pic? I dont really want anymore leathers and am looking at zoo's, paly's, sps, and lps corals. What else do you have we can trade or buy/sell or whatever. Although trade is preferable!

Sorry, for the time, Turkey Day beat me down. I am transitioning to more SPS, LPS so I don't know if I have anything you would like. Most Zoas and Palys are on big rocks (10 - 20 lbs) rest is big leathers and too much YSP. I really do have to get rid of stuff to add more and I need to trade or sell a couple of the trees. Anybody?

I will sell the galxea and leather corals for $10 less each. If anybody is interested in some nice corals for good prices respond.

Back