Coral Tank

Find a mandarin that eats frozen food (if you see one at the LFS, ask them to feed it before you buy it). That way, you can keep it in your tank and not worry about it starving.

What a bummer, I called glasscages and my tank was shipping out today. I was hoping it would be here today so I could work on it. I guess Ill have to build the stand this weekend and work on the rest during the week.

I guess, I had a three day weekend and I wanted to get it done. Plus its raining here so it would have been a good weekend to make it. Oh Well.

I have to say I am alittle disappointed in Glass Cages. I ordered my tank last monday and it only shipped out today. They originally said it would only take two days to ship out. Hopefully the quality of the tank will make up for the wait.

And still no tank. I could have built my own by now and probably baan just as happy. So when it gets here ill have to put the baffles in, drill the holes and then wait for it to dry, which means even more waiting. Im not really impressed with Glasscages so far. JMO.

got my tank and all is set up build went really smooth and everything is running great. ill post some pics asap. Do you guys think i can graw some stuff under 60 watts of PC light? If not i found a good deal on some vho what do you think

Back