Coralife Pure-Flo II RO Unit

Sir Alex

Dragon the eel (below)
Has anyone used this?

Should I get the one with or without the motor? Do I need to buy a motor separately if I don't get the one with it?

Wow, it's going to take me almost 34 hours to fill up my 75 gallon tank. :shock:

Oh well, there's no rush...

So I wondering how I would get the the RO water from the laundry room to both of my tanks. I was thinking that I could hook a 100 foot hose up to the RO/DI unit and have that go across the house to were my 75 is. Then I could fill up the container there. But would the water be able to travel that far considering it's only 100 GPD?

So, I have the 100 GPD filter direct one coming tommorow. I was looking to see if I had any of the screws that latch in to the wall (?). I didn't. So what I'm wondering is does it have to be hanged or can it just be sitting on the washing machine?

Alright, I got it up and running. I'm really surprised becaus I though my house had pretty strong pressure, but I guess it doesn't. When I first started it it was reading about 40 psi, then it went up a little, and now it's down to 20. I guess I'll have to get a booster pump but they're all $80+...

No hot water! That is going through your hot water heater which is a sink for minerals. Puts unnecessary wear on your new filters! 40 psi is good for most households. Once you get your holding vessel(s) filled, you won't really be scrambling for water. I have a 50gpd for a 28, 55 and 65 gallon tanks, and it does me just fine.

I'm not sure about the pump...

The pressure is at about 30 psi. I don't mind it taking longer but I was worried I might need it in case of an emergency. But I have pretty good tap water so if I needed water right away I could get it from there.

Should I get one?

Back