Corals Plus - STAY AWAY

waynestuck

Reefing newb
I don't know if anyone else has ever ordered from this plac. But if you haven't, then stay away. On 5/21/07, I ordered three of these Live Fiji Rocks with Frag Plug Holes. I paid using my debit card and received an order confirmation from Corals Plus. I have not received my items and have sent three separate emails to "Brian" asking for a status update on my order but have not received any response. So, I'm off to the bank to file a dispute.

Hi,

Sorry for the delay in posting this. My mother is very sick and I've running back and forth from Tennessee to Pennsylvania.

I finally got my money back after going through my bank. They tried calling Corals Plus (they spoke with the owners Mother) and couldn't get anything out of them on when they were going to ship the order or issue a refund. My bank finally reversed the charge and I got all my money back.

As to this day, I've never Plus, it's a big hassle trying to get your money back.

Sincerely,
Wayne

Well thats better than nothin I guess..... Sorry to hear about you mom.... From a guy whos been there before stay strong and hope for the best..... If a mother sees a strong son her will to survive is 10 fold!

Poke around on the website ...... he operates this business out of his house.

I wouldn't do live fish business over the internet with anyone too cheap to open a legitimate storefront.

Now trading with another hobbyist is different. Most people are honest. I buy and sell rc airplane stuff all the time with people from all over the country. Never been ripped off.

Thanks for the heads up. I'll stay away from corals plus.

Back