crabs / snails / sea hare / starfish

overstreetlogan

living it up
im breaking my 75 down and i need to get rid of somethings.
2 sea hare's = 20 each i will sell both for 30

lots of hermit crabs just regular brown and some white hermit crabs=1.00 each but i will give these snails i got from my lfs they are small and slim so you will get 1 snail and 1 crab for 1.00.

i cant find pics of the snails but i have a pic of the starfish
small= free with purchase of crabs or sea hare's i only have 4 so wile supplies last
medium i only have a few so like 5
large i have 2 those are 15

the stars came with the rock when i bought it but they asked me if i wanted them i decided what the heck why not so they charged my extra.i asked what they were and my lfs told me they were common on florida live rock.

i also have the coral in the pick for 15 i dont know what it is this an older pic but i have been told on the mystery coral forum that its a dendro or somthing.

if you want something pm me for more info.i don't have any shipping supplies.so i figure you can send me what you want it shipped in and how you want me to ship it.

Attachments

• starfish.jpg
    starfish.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 601
I would probably buy some of this if I didn't have to send you shipping materials you can get at any UPS or FedEx location. >_>

i have never shipped anything like this before so i don't know what to do.and i don't know were to get it.i would pay for shipping supplies if they were buying enough to were i wasn't losing money and i would probably have to charge some kind of fee.depending on how much it is going to cost to actually ship it.

Back