Craigslist

I put my biocube on craigs list, said "I wasn't sure what it's worth so make me an offer", and many, many people wanted to trade me "things." Weird things. A mini fridge. A coffee maker. A nintendo system. I guess I should have been way more specific. It was like that Seinfeld episode where Kramer puts Jerrys' van in the classifieds and says, interesting offers accepted, and hilarity ensues of course.

So am I ;) I guess you'd have to know me, try reading my comment out loud with a "ghetto" accent and a finger snap. I was just being silly.

the "ghetto" thing works, now if i can get the pump to work ( when i get it) , i'll be cruisin". Have a great weekend.

Last edited:
Well i got my 29 biocube with 30ish pounds of lr, live sand, shrimp, crabs, blue cromis, striped damsel and clown for $175. BUT i also bought all of their algea problems and very little info to go on. So its a 6 in one hand half a dozen in the other situation i think. Its just hard to find any salty stuff around where i live.

I put my biocube on craigs list, said "I wasn't sure what it's worth so make me an offer", and many, many people wanted to trade me "things." Weird things. A mini fridge. A coffee maker. A nintendo system. I guess I should have been way more specific. It was like that Seinfeld episode where Kramer puts Jerrys' van in the classifieds and says, interesting offers accepted, and hilarity ensues of course.

I <3 Seinfeld lol I have that Cramer portrait in my room above the dresser

Back