darn clowns.

Greenman

Reefing newb
So I went ahead and paid $50 for a new LTA so my clowns can have a home once again. it's been about 4 months since the last one died due to a fox face bite to its foot. Wouldn't you know they will not touch the darn thing... Are clowns really that darn picky????

I have so many suitable corals for my clowns yet all they care about is the powerhead.

I read about the flashlight trick that worked for some people.When the lights are out,shine the light towards the anemone and then towards the clown.Sort of coaxing them toward a host.So far it hasn't worked for me.They go towards it but returns back to the poerhead.It will take some patients which I lack,obviously.

Good to hear. Now after I got my clowns and nem together, I want to pull the nems. They were awesome at first but now they take up to much real estate. A lot more sps could fit inot that nems spot...

Thanks, :) best thing about the reef tank, Set her infront of it in her high chair when she's upset and tears are gone while she sits and watches the fish lol

Back