Daugherty's 75

i have had them for about a year they started out very green in the center and have changed color during the day and at night they are a deep green

well since my lawnmower blenny died a few months ago i figured i could add a fish to the tank so today i got a banded goby and a sand conch for this tank and one for the nano. i will get pics up later

since you wemnt to the lfs did you happen to check on that unicorn for me:mrgreen:

i did and they had one left that they put on sale foe 10.50 and i was gpomg to buy it for you but somebody else already got to it first. they were selling them for 35. when i see them get some more in i will let you know

ok here are the pics finally

DSCN1446.jpg

DSCN1448.jpg

DSCN1453.jpg

DSCN1451.jpg

DSCN1449.jpg

the crappiest part of plumming this is i had 7/8 dishwasher hose(i used that since it is black and reinforced) and 1in barb fittings. let me tell you that was not an easy task to get those together but i dont think i will have any problems with them leaking at all. so all my return plumming is now 7/8 all the way until it changes to 3/4 for the bulkhead. look pretty good. but i need to clean up under the tank a bit it is a big cluster f$#% of wires

Back