Daugherty's 75

Again with the cheap shots. Too bad you are so sneaky and won't let me get even an ounce of dirt on you. I will... I know people! :D

Dirt! Haha. I'm about as vanilla as they come with the exception of one thing. I see you've enlisted Biff in this little plan of yours. Believe me you will only be disappointed when you find out. :mrgreen:

I told you, Justin had nothing to do with it. Apparently we both have the same curiosities and want the same question answered.

Should we just start calling you "T.D."??? ;)

maybe he's not a he maybe he a he with girl parts or maybe he's a she with he parts
See you have nothing to be worried about. This is what people think of you already, and yet you haven't seen anything but kindness on here, well except from me of course, but I have a name to uphold. I'm just mean to everyone. :D

if there's mega tanks involved then you get my vote for owning td's... You own a baby seal hunting operation don't you. You've cleverly hidden it in the sunny desert of Tucson where nobody would ever think to look. I'm on to you Harpy hater!

See you have nothing to be worried about. This is what people think of you already, and yet you haven't seen anything but kindness on here, well except from me of course, but I have a name to uphold. I'm just mean to everyone. :D

Gosh... what a thing to think, James. I would expect such hateful things from Justin.

Yeah I'm getting a little impatient with this whole, "I'm not gonna tell you what I do for a living thing." ;)

If it is TD's, or Fascinations, I'll come visit you at work. Hahaha.

*cricket* *cricket*

are you a cross-dressing call girl?
a Russian hit-man?
work for PETA on the Fly squadron?
importer of illegal construction workers?
work for the IRS?
Attorney?

Back