Daughertys' Sump/Fuge/Prop Tank

daugherty

part time reefer
Ok i should have done this from the start but i will start a new one now this will be the thread for my new big mother tank. with this tank I will have around a 340gal system.

stand3.jpg

Just had to try and go bigger than me huh?!?!? Hehehe looks awesome dude!

i just had too and i may get an even bigger tank for free a local bar might be getting rid of their tank when they remodel soon and if they do i am going to see if i can have it.

I am sorry, pardon my newbness, I must have missed what this is supposed to be(Other than the obvious thread title) how does it work?

I am sorry, pardon my newbness, I must have missed what this is supposed to be(Other than the obvious thread title) how does it work?

it is just one giant fish tank that i am going to use as a sump for my 75gal tank. and i am also going to use it as a propagaton tank for corals so that i can gow them out and sell them hopefully

Daugherty,

I went into Petsmart yesterday to buy some algae sheets and saw that unit sitting there and immediatley thought of you! That thing is huge. I was half tempted to ask if they were getting rid of it..

Back