Discount for LR members

ndepratt

Equipment Junkie
So since the economy sucks, but we all love this hobby, I figure you guys wouldn't mind a discount on the stuff your reef needs.

This site is pretty awesome, the members are all great people what I've seen. The only problem is it seems like there are lots of people browsing the forums, but not becoming members....

So if you're interested in getting 10% off from my website Custom Marine Creations, and are a member, shoot me a PM and I'll give you the special coupon code to receive a 10% discount on any order over $100. If you're not spending $100, shoot me pm, or e-mail at [email protected], and depending on what you're getting I might be able to give you 10% anyways :P I'm a pushover, lol.

If you're not a member, then all you have to do is sign up for an account, and introduce yourself in the Introduce Yourself forum, and then send me a PM!

Let's make this place huge!

thats a good deal, but let me suggest that you make the new members have a minimum post count so that they dont just sign up and get the discount code and then leave the site

thats a good deal, but let me suggest that you make the new members have a minimum post count so that they dont just sign up and get the discount code and then leave the site

good idea. :P Minimum of ten posts, how about that!

Last edited:
Hahaha! I'd better brace myself for the incoming wave of Dustin Threads ;)

Thanks for doing this Nathan -- it's really awesome of you. I hope lots of Living Reefers come out to support your business.

Wow...I'd take you up on that in a heart beat, but I don't think you have anything with 220 volts....Anyway, the shipping costs would kill me.

Nathan, That's a real nice offer I wish I could take you up on...I wish you success on that.

Back