Divorce Bound

yote

In Memoriam
Well I may be working my toward a divorce pretty soon.
Not to mention,I'll be playing the waitting game again.
Because today I took the plunge.
And ORDERED A 90 GALLON REEF READY.:bounce:
I not only ordered the tank,but went ahead and ordered a stand to go with it,since with the hours I work I dont have the time to build my own.:frustrat:
I should be getting it next month,Then get buy more rock:bounce: more sand:^: more corals:D and more fish.
God I'm gonna go broke,but I'm gonna be a happy broke:mrgreen:

HAHAHA Good luck with the new tank. And I know you know the law so I'll be expecting pics. LOL Does the wife even know yet?

Thanks Bobby and Reef.
Yeah,the wife knows Bobby.Keeping a secret from her is like trying to smuggle day light past a rooster.
And I'm sure I'll either end up divorced or at the very least sleeping in the dog house.

glad to hear about your new tank. Each tank provides so many opportunities for experimentaion. I hope your wife understands, as mine does, our addiction to the hobby. If you need marital counseling, let me know. I will give you a discount...lol

-Dr Marco :sfish:

Yote, that's great news.

Congrats, and like others have said, you best be posting some pics of the beast. What are your plans for lights?

Did Hawks post about "bigger is better" get to you???? LOL

Last edited:
Wow Yote! Congrats! I have your number in case I need a roomie when I move there ;)

Yeah Biff ,you might want to keep my #:mrgreen:

Hawk,
Yeah I'm planning on moving most every thing over to 90.I plan on using the sand,rock,sump,skimmer,and lights off the 55.So I'll have to take a day to put all my fish and corals into rubbermaids so I can move the sand and rock over.Then I'll have to watch the paremeters to make sure nothing spikes.
I just needed more room for more SPS:Cheers:

Actually Salty,I wanted a bigger tank when I started the 55,just didnt have the funds.Well,All this new tank is going to cost me is 90 hours worth of work at the LFS,I decided to just go ahead and go for it.

GOOD TO HEAR THAT YOTE...im heading the same road with my wife here..so its good to know that im not the only one!!!..its gonna be my second divorce..and LAST..so, you, biff and me..we will drive down town, get to a nuddy bar, get drunk as hell...good luck with your tank..i dont know yet what im gona do with mines..

Congrats Yote!!! And for some reason, I thought I read something about some folks driving down to a nudie bar??? Well, all I gotta say is y'all better holler at me!!!

ya'll had my attention at big tanks and nudie bars. (two of my favorite things) i envy you yote. now we will be reading yote's thread "my 90 gallon build" hehe. better post pics!

ok guys..we will all have a get together at the nuddy bar...jerm, freak, bobby,yote , matt, fishbait, hawk, s13..sorry if i forgot someone..sombody must stripp down for biff...rounds is on me..

Back