DIY videos for the DIY'ers out there.

That's a cool link -- I've watched a few and will get through the rest of them this weekend. I just have one comment -- watch the "Fragging Mushrooms" video... Watch the guy when he's sitting on the couch in, like the first 5 seconds of the video. WHAT IS HE DOING WITH HIS CROTCH??? I guess it didn't really click that he was being filmed!!!

HAHA I watched it yesterday and never even noticed that. LOL I just watched it agian to see what you were talkin about. I guess he did'nt care ,or like you said didnt know he was on film.LOL That was funny.

:scratchch HMM what you were doing noticing that. :nono:

This is you :oops: Too funny. SOOOO whats your excuse.

Nah, I don't have one. What can I say? Geeks are hot!!! Hahaha. Just kidding.

I really like that "Pegging Corals" one too. Watching it inspired me to redo my rocks so that I can arrange my corals that way. Except I probably won't drill them, I'm lazy and that's too much work and too messy. I'll probably use the epoxy instead. That's a good idea though. Maybe I'll do some major aquascaping this weekend. I sort of need to anyways since I got some new corals and really don't have any good place to put them right now without rearranging stuff anyways.

Back