Dturner's new 90 gallon setup (upgraded from a 60)

All the fish you have so far are small. I think a yellow tang would be fine in your tank, and wouldn't cut into any of your other stocking choices.

That's a giant frogspawn! And the rics look great. :)

Thats frogspawn, not torch coral? Lol these guys don't know how to identify corals if that's true...

And those are the rics I got from coralmorphologic.com. I highly recommend them not only for the price, but for the quality and service.

Well that's not a bad thing. After I bought it I got worried that it would be too aggressive for my tank. I've read that torch corals are pretty mean.

Glad I have the forums to correctly identify my corals after I purchase them, lol.

+1 Biff...Definitely a frogspawn...

Frogspawns have dots.
Hammers have 2 dots connected. In the form of a figure 8
Torches have long wavy hair..(like a hot chick on a motorcycle, but with green hair)

Nice pick ups...Love the rics too.

I believe I owe the forums an update on my 90. Everything is in great shape. Finally got my nitrates to zero today after losing interest in the hobby for a couple months, but I renewed my faith in the tank and am back 110%.

I am reeeeeealllly tempted to pick up a Maxima clam that my LFS has picked up. I am hoping they haven't sold out. Also debating if I want to drop the $60-70 on it. Anyone had any experience with them?

Full View of Tank:

Another:

Yellow Tang:

Nice Zoa rock I picked up yesterday.

Brand new Green Clown Goby has taken up residence in my Acro. He loves it there.

Open Brain:

Hammer Coral still doing good, has like 8 heads now, started with 3:

Trumpets:

Looks good!

And clams require good water quality and lots of light, if you have those then you should be ok getting one. Also dont buy the maxima clams if they are under 2.5-3 inches. At that size they need a steady diet of phytoplankton to survive, which is almost impossible to provide in our tanks.

Back