Dubby's 10 Gallon Reef

Butterfly family isn't reef safe? And I gotta get a job first. I applied to a few places today so we will see how it goes. If everything goes the way I want it to then I will be able to upgrade to a 55+ in about a year.

So had a little problem over the weekend. One of the clowns died, and not sure why. All of levels are fine except for nitrates, a little high. They are between 20 and 40 ppm. Did a water change and going to continue to change the water in the next coming days.

So everything is looking good back in the tank. The clown is healthy and so are all the snails, crabs, and shrimp. I was thinking if I should add another fish to the tank.

I have been looking at gobys (not really sure if I like them), or damsels (I know they can be aggressive so I am kinda staying away from them).

And I am just looking at different places to buy them. Online seems to be pretty cheap, but the shipping for one fish is absurd. And the two local LFS stores are grossly expensive, so I am not sure what to do.

Back