Dwarf Angels

I guess it varies from specimen to specimen.

This is true.
No matter what you read or anybody tells you,figure 50/50 on what the fish should do.
I've learned that saltwater fish are a lot like us in that they all have their own personality.

Befor you get a potters angel do some research. They should only be kept by experts. They are very hard to get to eat in captivity, iy will be tricky:frustrat:
www.liveaquaria.com/product/prod_display.cfm?c=15+16

David I dont need your help looking retarted:shock: everyone already knows how computer illiterate i am:mrgreen:

Angels are very beautiful. If there was a way, however, to remove my bicolor and coral beauty without a total teardown, I would do it. They're too smart for traps. they will devour lps, and keep my sps polyps neatly trimmed to almost nothing. If you're going fowlr, go nuts. Otherwise, I'd find another very beautiful fish to put in instead.

Befor you get a potters angel do some research. They should only be kept by experts. They are very hard to get to eat in captivity, iy will be tricky:frustrat:
www.liveaquaria.com/product/prod_display.cfm?c=15+16

I have experience working with them actually, i've never seen to many issues with them

I have a potters angel in my 180 its been in there for close to 2 years now and has decided that it likes open brain corals, so I had to remove them (luckly I have other tanks I can move the coral to)

As Mentioned any fish is a risk, I have a purple tang that I have had for 4+ years that decided one day out of the blue that it likes wellsyphyllia (I feed my fish vitamins etc daily), but some of the higher risks are going to be angels and butterflies. Just be prepared to take your tank apart to catch it out just in case...

Just to drag this thread back into the open xD I never did settle on a dwarf angel. I think if i were to get one however it would be a potters or a flame. I'm unsure though, the thought of tearing my tank down AGAIN pains me

Back