Elegance Coral

Those are some good looking frag BigH.
I would move that one next to that leather though.Leathers can be nasty when it comes to chemical warfare on other corals.
And those itty bitty stars hitched hiked in.

I was wondering that about the leather. I hope this is good enough for ya all. Im tired of you all being butt hurt cause I don't post pics. :). Really though I should post more but its sucha pain to put them on photo bucket and then put them on here. Oh yeah and my camera sucks balls.

I heard those little stars will eat corals. Does anyone know if that's true?

I've read post where people say they killed corals,some said the coral was already in bad shape and the asternia was feeding on the dead part of the coral.Personally,I've never seen them anywhere close to my corals.Their usually either on the back glass or the overflows,sometimes in the sump.Even found one in my skimmer once,but they havnt bothered any corals that I know of.

I was wondering that about the leather. I hope this is good enough for ya all. Im tired of you all being butt hurt cause I don't post pics. :). Really though I should post more but its sucha pain to put them on photo bucket and then put them on here. Oh yeah and my camera sucks balls.
Why don't you just post directly to LR? I never use photobucket.

oh! I found a program that allowed you to resize as many shots as you want at once on your desktop by just selecting them all and choosing a menu option. I dont remember the name, because I used it on a pc at work but it might be worth looking into.

I've read post where people say they killed corals,some said the coral was already in bad shape and the asternia was feeding on the dead part of the coral.Personally,I've never seen them anywhere close to my corals.Their usually either on the back glass or the overflows,sometimes in the sump.Even found one in my skimmer once,but they havnt bothered any corals that I know of.

They will only eat your coral if it is sick. They are a scavenger, but they can cover your entire aquarium quick, therefore they can start to smoother things and prevent corals from opening.

Im noticing these things more and more. Is there anything to get rid of them? I heard the Harliquen Shrimp eats corals too.

You can pull em out by hand as you find them.But that could get to be a PITA.
But a Harliquen shrimp would take care of em,and no the Haliquen wont bother corals.Their speciallized to just eat starfish.

Back