Emerald Crab?

KillerChimps3600

Reefing newb
Hey I think I got an Emerald Crab hitchhiker, not sure though as he has little red eyes and I cant find any pics of one with red eyes. Also my tank is new so theres nothing really for him to eat, is there anything I should add to help him out?

Yea and I have yet to get a good view of him he has mostly stayed in a little hole in one of the rocks. Ill try and get a picture if he ever comes out.

Where's the live rock from? It might be a red eyed reef crab, from the pacific. I had one of those in my tank, had to take him to the LFS because he was attacking my snails. Google it.

its from a LFS not sure where they got it, I know a few pieces are Premium Figi but not all of them, also not sure which he came in on. The piece he hides in now was from a differernt LFS that didnt say where from.

And yea I think your right, it looks a lot like the crab in the this post, only mine seems to be more green than brown.
Red eyed crab, Remove and Kill? - Nano-Reef.com Forums

Also i set up a water bottle trap right outside his little hole with some shrimp in it just to make sure thats what he is, no luck yet though. Also even if he is this crab I think ill test my luck with him if he makes it through my cycle.

Back