Erin's tineh tank EXTRAVAGANZA!

Hahahaha. "A New Year".

I'll try and get it done sometime this week.

It's just a little silly to me when I haven't really added or changed anything.

Well add a little frag..those are cheap. I can send you the money for it if you would like call it a late Christmas present. Everyone needs something new for the tank for Christmas. Am I the only one that would like a better look at the new avatar pic? Just saying...

DSC_0106_zpsb3a651ff.jpg

Blam. Propic. And it's less the money and more the transportation to a decent fish store

Thanks and....WOW...nice pic. I would say I could drive you over but the commute would be a bitch....Not sure how I would do driving in snow, never really done it since I live in a snow free area. Anyway was just a thought...

That's an awesome picture of you, Erin! No need to add anything new. I am always wondering how your tiny clowns are doing. I love them :)

ah I finally can see that avatar better..
.. and a nice picture it is, sis..

.... based on all of them I know (one is my sister).. you red heads are feisty, quick Scottish tempered, and passionate, with of loads of various moods. ... does it fit? :hernoseen

..?... maybe order something.. and let the shipping folk worry about the transportation?

Yeah, I can't stand ordering a tiny frag for my tank and paying a ridiculous amount for shipping. I'm not worried about it. I'll do an update anyway. Later.

And Irish... not Scottish. :)

Yeah, I can't stand ordering a tiny frag for my tank and paying a ridiculous amount for shipping. I'm not worried about it. I'll do an update anyway. Later.

And Irish... not Scottish. :)

oops.. I meant Irish..
... that is a good point... -> shipping costs.. ..

I can be feisty, but I don't stay mad. I've very easily cheered up/calmed down.

It's silly to get upset over things that don't really matter.

Back