exciting events in my tank...

janet

Reefing newb
I have had my bubbletip anemone and clown fish (bought separately) for just over 3 months... and last night for the first time, the clown fish went into the anemone!! It was fantastic! I was so thrilled. I realise that they might not have ever 'made friends' but they did all this time after I introduced them to the tank....
Also another fantastic thing I witnessed the other day was hundreds of copepods hatching out, swimming around, and being eaten by the occupants of my tank. If I had blinked, I would have missed this fantastic sight!
Janet

My clown seems to be starting to take a liking to my Frogspawn. :(

I wish there was a product that would keep him out of it! Like when you spray your garden cause the neighborhood stray cats keep peeing in it... >_>

Congratulations on your clown hosting your anemone. I remember the first time one of my clowns did that it is was very exciting. Our aquariums are very fascinating!

Ermm... not sure how to put a photo on here. I have the photo saved in my documents, but the photo icon above here is asking for the URL address. Usually I just go into my documents and add it, but this doesn't seem to be as easy as that!

Last edited:
Its easier to upload your pics to something like photobucket.com the just copy and paste the img code into your post.

the anemone i was speaking about the other day is the same... hes recovered now tho and makin it through so far... but i bought him in the same hopes of pairing... hope it works out

Back