Fast's Frag Tanks

How about you photograph those suckers and put them in the classified thread so I can buy them all... come on fast, I gotta fill this new tank!

GOD DAMN I want so many of these zoa I wish I could do an order right now. Well Wade I am keeping my hopes up and may just do this over getting my TBS order for the sump hahaha the hospital tank needs some color hahaha :D

Amba, that is the plan. Will do frag packs on these, priced to move. Need to cut a few more, and get a list together and we are off and running.

I'm down, I have a frag swap coming up in November, so it would most likely be after that. I'm trying not to spend anything before then, considering I just dropped a nice chunk of change on my new tank build.

I'm down, I have a frag swap coming up in November, so it would most likely be after that. I'm trying not to spend anything before then, considering I just dropped a nice chunk of change on my new tank build.

NJRC :D??? Nove 5th

I want to hit that up my self if thats the same one. just one hell of a drive for me.

but yeah I'm in the Albany area if you want to go in on an order I'm sure we can work out the means of shipping and meeting up to brake up the spoils :Cheers:

I live in Binghamton, the ABC frag swap is November 10th in Syracuse... why not go to that? I went last year it was awesome, they had dinosaur bbq.

I live in Binghamton, the ABC frag swap is November 10th in Syracuse... why not go to that? I went last year it was awesome, they had dinosaur bbq.

Hmmm sounds like a plan to me I might just have to take the day off of work :D beside whats a 2.5 hour drive i do that every other weekend to Eden Vt.

Amba would you mind PM'n me the particulars about the swap?

"ZyberGoby has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her."

Here we go

Attachments

• frag1.jpg
    frag1.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 598
  • frag2.jpg
    frag2.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 526
  • frag3.jpg
    frag3.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 462
I'm impressed. Do close ups of the frag packs and you've got me sold. Could you PM me with some prices please?

Sunny D's
IMG_4762.jpg

Hawaiian Whites
IMG_4760.jpg

Hawaiian People Eaters
IMG_4761.jpg

Miami Vice on the left, Hawaiian Red People Eaters on the right
IMG_4758.jpg

Eagle Eyes (waiting to be cut)
IMG_4752.jpg

Blue Hornets (Diablo Peaches on the right)
IMG_4751.jpg

Purple Hornets, Chucky's Bride and Blonde Blue Eyed Bitches
IMG_4748.jpg

Orange Bam Bams
IMG_4763.jpg

Back