Favorite member of your CuC!

Rufio808

Reefing newb
What special member of your CuC do you love?!

Personally, I love my money cowrie. My gf noticed it at the LFS and we picked it up right away. It's small and does great work. I have a tiny bit of what looks like cyano and it went to munching right away. It also wraps its shell with its foot and keeps it sleek and white. Love that little guy.

No lazy snails!!

My favorite is probably Prongs, the Florida Cerith with the antler- like algae growth that I posted pics of.
I also like my peps. They are strange

My favorite is my harlequin serpent star, they've just got such cool color patterns on them.

well I've said this a lot and I will say it again I love my Arrow Crab.... Judge Arrow Dredd is a hard worker and KEEPS every one in line. If they do get out of line he just simply eats them. Last night i watched him eat a hermit that was pinching ay one of his legs. The first 3 were oh shake it off. the 4th it was on the judge got that little guys head and ate it. Then cleaned out his shell. it was awesome. You don't mess with the Judge unless your a CBS or mantis..... Or a vary large hermit lol

I love my skunk cleaner, Francois. He's such a workhorse. He's just so cool! I love his long white antenna. I can spot him in my tank from the other side of the room...

My favorite is a small Horseshoe Crab that comes out ever so often. It's always fun to watch him digging around.

awesome I love Horseshoe Crabs..... :D they are one of my favorite out of all the crabs would be the Porcelain Anemone Crab. I just love there little fan arms they have near there mouth. then when they shake them out it looks like there doing a fan dance :D

I don't have a cuc yet, but I REALLY want one of these. Purple Short Spine Pincushion Urchin

p-36794-urchin.jpg

I know. It reminds me of a snowball with purple tips. LOL They are just so different looking from the other urchins I have seen...I like different.

Right now I'm still in the researching/building portion of my tank. I am trying to figure out if I could get one or two of the urchins. I am leaning more towards just one, but I'm going to wait until I actually have algae in there before getting one. :) If I have learned anything from people here is the research, research, research and then research some more. LOL Course this goes along with what I do naturally anyway. I research EVERYTHING before I buy it.

I know. It reminds me of a snowball with purple tips. LOL They are just so different looking from the other urchins I have seen...I like different.

well when you get a bigger tank and you want different i say get a beautiful "Dragon Sea Moth" they are so freaken awesome....... I'm not going to get one but I want one really bad. Maybe when i build up more EXP and confidante on taking on such a awesome species. (Eurypegasus draconis)

Back