Featherdusters?!?

Paligues

Reefing newb
So I just finished cycling my tank and I'm curious to know what this is? Friend or foe? there is two of em buy the other one is two small to get a decent picture of. One is about 1" long and the other maybe half that size. Any ideas?
IMG_4790.jpg

IMG_4793.jpg

Thanks guys. Any special things I should be doing with/for them? Any inverts to stay away from since they are so small? Any advice again would be great

You don't need to do anything special for them. They'll get the nutrition they need from the water column. Any reef safe invert you add should be okay with them.

+1 Biff. I, literally, have like a hundred of these things in my tank and I don't do anything for them (aside from regular water changes :smile: ). They just keep multiplying. Every time a look at my tank, it seems like more just keep showing up.

thats actually really awesome to hear!! It was just attached to a piece of LR I bought at a LFS and with nothing else in the tank yet, I'm stoked about this little teaser piece:D Once again, thanks for the ID guys

Back