1 Klein Butterfly
1 Six Line Wrasse
1 Striped Damsel
1 Dart Fish Goby
1 Lawnmower Blenny

Fedd 1 cube Mysis Shrimp and 1 cube bloodworms mixed togeether daily

90 Gallon Tank with clean up crew?

Are your fish healthy looking?
Mines lucky to get that much in a week.But both my tangs are always picking turf algae off the rocks along with the foxface.The dragon sleeper gets his food from the sand,and the LMB feeds on the turf.Then the Coris wrasse eats the pods and worms.Their all fat,healthy,and active.

They all seem healthy,been doing that since i started tank,i supplement with garlic and vitamin also.They eat it all up rather quickly,of course the annemone gets his share and the corals too.Doesnt seem to be overloading tank.But fish do not seem to be growing?

Thank's

My rule of thumb is if the fish dont eat it all in 60 seconds then I am feeding too much, just something that I transferred over from freshwater and it seems to work. No skinny fish for me.

I feed my three tangs and one clown one cube a day and one sheet of nori.

IMO if the fish look healthy and are eating well then you're just right, if they eat everything you feed them in a short time. I you're having some left overs on the bottom then I'd reduce the amount, on a regular basis. If your fish are eating everything you're feeding them with no left overs, then you could increase it just a bit, but your probably just right. I would recommend a little extra once or twice a week for the clean-up crew, that way they don't start eating each other.

Back