First real salt water change. !!

Didn't sleep all night worrying that I would get up and whole tank would be dead ! Lol

I do that every time I add something. lol

Research helps a lot though, you're going about it the right way (IMHO).

I just mounted my new Photon 48 above my tank (on a fancy sliding mount I designed) and waited all night for the sound of a crash and $500 worth of LEDs busting up my tank. It's all good though despite my worries.

Why does Aussie land have so many of the nasties. !!!!! Lol
You have so many nasties because without them it wouldn't be fair to the rest of us lol

Yes I'm serious, if I were in your shoes I be in the news "Local man dies while cleaning his fish tank."

Honestly what would be the odds of catching one? And aren't they seasonal? Sorry if I stressed you out I didn't mean to.
FYI I slept just fine:D

What about the sewage plants and nuclear power plants that dump into LIS? The beach may be private but the pollution is for EVERYONE

You have so many nasties because without them it wouldn't be fair to the rest of us lol

Yes I'm serious, if I were in your shoes I be in the news "Local man dies while cleaning his fish tank."

Honestly what would be the odds of catching one? And aren't they seasonal? Sorry if I stressed you out I didn't mean to.
FYI I slept just fine:D
See. Your the shit stirrer !!! Lol. Glad you slept well. !!

Back