Fish Foods

Nope, the Toastation left with the exhusband... And every other appliance, piece of cookware, and utensil that I used to own...

I bought a cheapo $10 replacement toaster instead. It sucks, that Toastation was awesome.

Nope, the Toastation left with the exhusband... And every other appliance, piece of cookware, and utensil that I used to own...

I bought a cheapo $10 replacement toaster instead. It sucks, that Toastation was awesome.

I am sorry to hear that the Toastation is no longer with you. It is SO COOL. left over pizza, burritos, there is no end to what it can do. I hope you can find one soon. that would have been the hardest part of a divorce for me, losing my Toastation :mrgreen:

-Doc

Yeah, thank god I still have my George Foreman Grill. I use that sucker for EVERYTHING!

I agree. I have one that I use for just about everything as well. I do still use the old fashioned propane grill for steak though. I don't like it squashed. I just got a panini press for Christmas and it is even better than the Foreman Grill. You should check one out Biff

-Doc

Back