Fish tank so far?(:

Jroxsox101

Reefing newb
It's 26-36 gallon bowfront, I'm not sure .
22 lbs live rock with 3 green chromis, and 1 false percula clown.
Is it good so far?(: am I done adding fish, or can I add something else? Thanks :D

You're probably going to want to add more rock before you go too much further or there won't be enough bacteria to convert your fish waste. Shoot for around twice as many pounds of rock as there are gallons in your tank.

A good rule of thumb to follow is 1 fish per 10 gallons, give or take one or two. If you go by that, then you are done stocking. If I were you, I'd get rid of the chromis (no offense, they are kind of plain and boring, IMO) and replace them with some other more colorful fish.

A good rule of thumb to follow is 1 fish per 10 gallons, give or take one or two. If you go by that, then you are done stocking. If I were you, I'd get rid of the chromis (no offense, they are kind of plain and boring, IMO) and replace them with some other more colorful fish.

if i got rid of them, what would you suggest getting? [:

What do you think of the sixline wrasse? Purple or red firefish? A yellow or green clown goby? All of those are pretty fish. Maybe a coral beauty angel or flame angel?

If your rock is sitting on the glass,then a jawfish would be fine.Just make sue that when it digs the sand from under the rock,it dont cause a rock slide.

Back